The Garden Mats Story
My name is Peter Comart. I live near the small village of Worcester, Vermont. I’ve weeded ever since I was a kid. I hated it then and I hate it now. I invented Garden Mats because I wanted to enjoy gardening without hour after hour and week after week of back-breaking labor. Thanks to Garden Mats, I have my summers back—and so do all my customers.
It took a lot of careful thought, some Yankee ingenuity and a lot of hard work to create Garden Mats. And I couldn’t be prouder of them. Just take a closer look and you’ll see why home gardeners and commercial growers alike simply love Garden Mats.
Industrial Grade Woven Landscape Fabric
- Tough polypropylene you can walk on
- UV stabilized to prevent degradation
- Blocks sunlight and weeds
- Lets in air and water
- Retains moisture and prevents erosion
- Lasts up to ten full years
- No need to cut them yourself
- Cauterized to prevent fraying
- Allow garden plants to grow—but not weeds
- Available in a variety of layouts
- Perfect spacing for everything from carrots to cucumbers
- Makes planting and harvesting easy